Material ID: 8030347
Long series End mill with 4 flutes, diameter 10mm with 40mm length of cut, 100mm overall length, 50mm reach with neck relief and 0.2mm corner radii, according to DORMER standard with a 10mm plain shank, solid carbide with TiSiN coating, unequal helix and 10° rake angle for shoulder milling and plunging in steel and cast steel, stainless steel, cast-iron or high-temperature alloys
|Product number (SAP)||86038172|
|Ordering code ANSI||S76810.0|
|Gross weight - grams||97.2|
|Cutting diameter - millimeter (DC)||10 mm|
|Corner radius - millimeter (RE)||0.2 mm|
|Connection diameter - millimeter (DCON MS)||10 mm|
|Depth of cut maximum - millimeter (APMX)||40 mm|
|Overall length - millimeter (OAL)||100 mm|
|Flute count (NOF)||4|
|Usable Length - millimeter (LU)||50 mm|
|Neck diameter - millimeter (DN)||9.2 mm|
|Radial rake angle (GAMF)||10|
|Flute helix unequal||Yes|
- Titanium Silicon Nitride coating for longer tool life, enabling higher cutting speeds and increased heat resistance, making them ideal for dry machining.
- Micrograin Carbide providing extreme hardness and wear resistance providing increased tool life when machining difficult materials
- The four-flute cutters have a specific tooth design for improved chip evacuation.
- An unequal helix option for chatter free machining and excellent surface finishing.
- Positive rake angle for smooth cutting action in stainless steel and supper-alloys, reducing the risk of work-hardening.
- A long version for higher depth of cut.
- Differential pitch to reduce vibration and maximize productivity and tool life.